The top article submission sites play a major role in increasing the traffic and search result ranking of your blog and website. This is the easiest technique and free method to improve traffic and quality backlinks to your website or blog without spending money on PPC advertisements and elsewhere.
What is Article Submission Sites?
Article submission is one of the most valuable off-page SEO techniques, with the help of article submission; you can get a large amount of traffic to your website. Most of these article submission websites are free; you will not need to invest money for additional traffic. Article submission is considered to be one of the most reliable and effective SEO techniques
Before Submitting An Article, You Should Know About Article Submission.
As per SEO point of view, article submission provides two types of backlinks no-follow and do-follow which are very necessary for a website. Article directories have become very common nowadays.
Benefits of submitting articles on free article submission website:
- Improve your blog/website ranking in the major search engines
- Create long-term Backlinks from high DA sites
- Establish yourself as an expert in your field and improve your Blog/Website’s domain authority
- If you write a great article, it can go viral!
- Build rapport with readers and increase the popularity of your blog
Guidelines for Article Submission
- You can use these steps as a guide to publishing high-quality articles:
- Identify and make a list of free article submission sites with high DR
- Register on these websites with your email address
- Choose the correct category under which you want to submit your article.
- Complete your profile with proper information
- bear in mind to include a link to your website and your keywords in the author resource box
- Articles should be original, grammatically correct, and 500 to 800 words
- While writing the article, please be sure to include your keywords in the article body
- Submit your article for approval.
- It will be published on the site once the moderator approves your article.